Thursday, November 26, 2009

I don't even know where to start....

The newspaper must have weighed about five pounds this morning. Ads, ads, ads!!! I know that keeping your budget in line is challenging this time of year. My favorite ads were the drug stores. If you are a proud, card-carrying member of your local drug store I have good news. Locally, I am plugging Walgreens and CVS. Not only are a lot of things on sale, but most of them also have "rewards". I was excited to see that quite a few products equal the rewards with the price. It's like shopping for free! My point is this, so you spend a bit in the next few days but you can keep your savings for those drug store emergencies that we all have. Last minute milk, eggs, batteries, mascara, blah blah blah. Good luck on Black Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment